The best monitors for content creation will always be the ones that allow you to get your work done in a timely manner. Given this, it’s important to have a monitor with high resolution and color accuracy.
You also want one with wide viewing angles so you can see what you’re working on from a variety of different angles without having to move your head too much. The best monitors should also be compatible with multiple operating systems, have built-in speakers or an audio jack, and last but not least they need to have fast response times when interacting with them! Read more below about the top 10 best monitors for content creators!
What to look for in a monitor?
To ensure you get the best monitor for content creation, there are a few things to look at:
- Resolution: You want your monitor to have enough resolution so you can clearly see what you’re working on and so that fonts and images won’t appear blurry.
- Size: Keep in mind how much space you have available on your desk for a monitor. You want to make sure the size of your monitor is actually worth it before you purchase one!
- Refresh Rate: This is how quickly a monitor can refresh, and the faster the better. This will ensure you have an excellent viewing experience with no flickering or lag time when interacting with your device.
- Connectivity: As a content creator, you want to make sure this monitor is compatible with your current and future devices.
- Response Time: This will ensure that while you’re working on your monitor there’s no lag time! We all know how frustrating it can be when we’re scrolling through something (like this article), and it takes an extra second or two to get it to respond!
- Speaker/Audio Jack: This is something that more and more content creators are using. If you want speakers, make sure your monitor has them built in, or an audio jack if they’re external. Also keep in mind that not all monitors have speakers built into them, so be aware of this before you purchase your monitor.
- Built-in USB Hubs: This is a really cool feature that many content creators are using, especially if they have multiple devices to the plugin. It’s always annoying to need an extra cable or two for each device! Make sure your monitor has at least one built-in USB hub.
Top 10 best monitors for content creators
If you are looking to purchase one of the top 10 best monitors for content creators, then check out the list below!
ViewSonic VP2468 Monitor (B01HSABSGE)
- SIZE: 24″ IPS display
- RESOLUTION: 1920 X 1080
- REFRESH RATE: 144Hz
- RESPONSE TIME: 1 ms
- PANEL TYPE: IPS
- ADAPTIVE SYNC: G-Sync
- I/O PORTS: 1 × HDMI, 2 × DisplayPort
The ViewSonic VP2468 is a professional monitor, with 1920x1080p resolution and full HD (1920x1080p) at 60Hz. The display has wide sRGB, EBU, SMPTE c, Rec. 709, Dicom sim color uniformity for displaying precise colors to deliver life-like images.
This features an ultra-thin design that moves the LCD panel closer to the user’s eyes providing greater viewing comfort than traditional monitors without sacrificing performance or picture quality. Optimized Ergonomics provide utility by enabling users to flexibly adjust the height (+5°/-5°), tilt (-10°/+60°), swivel (clockwise/counterclockwise 360°), and pivot between landscape and portrait viewing. Connectivity consists of HDMI 1.4, USB, DisplayPort mini DisplayPort, 3-year warranty.
Which monitor is best for content creation?
The best monitor for content creation is one that has a 4K resolution or greater. Since you are working with graphics, it’s important to have the ability to view high-resolution images without pixelation. The sharpness of the image will be able to affect your overall experience when creating content.
What do I need to consider when looking for a monitor?
For content creators, the ability to have an accurate color representation is important. With the best monitors for content creation, you want one that has great viewing angles so you can see what’s on your screen clearly even when you’re not directly in front of it. The response time matters since you’ll likely be doing some heavy-duty gaming from time to time. You don’t want a monitor that lags or takes forever to load up a new page!
Are curved monitors bad for content creation?
No, curved monitors are not bad for content creation. With today’s modern technology, it is very unlikely that you would have any issues with color representation or lag time when using a curved monitor.
What makes a good monitor for photo editing?
If you are looking for a monitor to use for photo editing, choose one that has at least 4K resolution. You also should look for great viewing angles so the image on the screen is seen correctly from various angles. Some monitors will have an sRGB color setting which is ideal for photo editing applications since it offers more accurate colors than other settings.
What makes a good monitor for video editing?
Choosing the best monitors for video editing is all about size. You want one that is big enough so you can see most of your timeline at once without having to constantly scroll up and down. Having an accurate color range will help with grading footage in post-production. Some settings are more accurate than others so it’s important to choose a monitor with an sRGB mode.